SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables…
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth…
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts…
Jagwire's Universal Pro End Cap Packs contain a complete selection of aluminum housing ferrules and cable end caps (crimps) so that you can properly setup your cables and housing sections and prevent fraying cables. They come in 6 colors for customizing your ride, too.
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• In-line cable adjusters for tuning that perfect shift • Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and…
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance…
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear…
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
• All cables are pre-stretched • Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth shifting action • Can be used for road and mountain bikes • Stainless steel kit is rust-proof • Stainless slick
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
SRAM's SlickWire Pro MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to upgrade your braking. You get two stainless-steel cables; slippery lined, compression-free 5mm-diameter housings; and aluminum ferrules. It's compatible with all mountain mechanical brakes.
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You…
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM mountain bike brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth Teflon-coated…
Jagwire's Universal Pro Brake Housing Seal Kits provide your brake cables with an extra layer of protection against the elements. They come with a seal liner that fits over specially designed housing end caps to keep your cable-actuated brakes working perfectly.
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized